domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

the first

I have only a few words. rather than to remind myself that all deadlines have expired and need to really start again. clean sheet in order and perhaps invented - so no one could see the previous one, which gave strength and whiteness Let us understand what you can do what we think, without looking back. I have really wantand need and change, but change for the better. reservation that I have, not just a hvatatet - taking with him a hand. Many months agoI was, I think the people are not on that plane and now live in a desert. but tonight, I decided that enough was enough. and now I'mflying home.

Diciembre fue el mes en el que mezcla manicomio y la inacción. y estoy muy contento de que 2011 es, finalmente, en el pasado. Él era muy bonito, diferente y complejo. pero 2012 será mejor. sólo mejor, ya lo verás. las fotografías: mi primera cena del 2012 hecha por mi y por mi abuela, un par de bokeh en última noche del año, y un par de fuegos para festejar la llegada del año nuevo.

Espero que estén todos bien! y me alegro de nuevos lectores. que la gente valiente, porque no estoy actualizando este blog muy seguido.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...